The OfficeServ 7200 has been designed to deliver advanced voice, data and wireless communications in a single IP platform for businesses with up to 128 users.
- Multi-Site working - The OfficeServ 7000 Series provides desk to desk accessibility across multi-sites, with full feature capability.
- Cost Reduction - With the 7000 Series you can install and manage remote sites without leaving your office, implement centralised cost tracking, security alerts and departmental billing.
- Remote Working Capability - The OfficeServ 7000 is an industry leader in the easy deployment of VoIP home-working, providing greater flexibility whilst maintaining control of employees and costs.
- Modular Design - The systems can be configured to accomodate 4 to 480 extensions at a single site and combined to link 1,000 sites.
MAXIMUM LINE CAPACITY
- MGI Port (G.729): 16 ch per OAS
- VM Port (G.711): 4 ~ 20 (G.711)
- Samsung IP Phone: 128 (License needed)
- Samsung Wi-Fi Phone: 128 (License needed)
- SIP Phone: 128 (License needed)
- SPnet Trunk: 64 (License needed)
- Analog Trunk: 64
- PRI Trunk: 64
- SIP Trunk: 64 (License needed) NETWORK INTERFACE
- Network Interface: 1 LAN, 1 MISC